Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Saturday

YES! I want to Donate to Shelby's Team In Training experience & support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - click here to go to my Fundraising Site.

Many people who join TNT are more nervous about raising enough money than maybe the marathon. It is intimidating, but to be honest, I am really scared of not crossing the finish line!

My minimum fundraising goal is $2,000. It's a lot for one person, but remember if 200 people gave just $10 I would meet my goal! Don't be shy, no amount is too little and all donations are greatly appreciated!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home