Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Wednesday

TNT Shopping Evening

I'm sorry to disappoint, but there were a lot of TNT emails and an early one said we would have a Wednesday training. FIRST TRAINING is this Saturday with the coaches, mentors, captains, etc. I missed the kickoff party due to prescheduled events the same day, so I am excited to finally meet everyone this weekend!

Tonight is Shopping Night at Metro Sport... and THAT I am already trained for! :) Nice to start off being good at something. The staff at metro sport along with team coaches will help me find the right running shoes for me as well as other gear that might come in handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home