Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Friday

Christmas Eve - Wednesday no track night

Christmas Eve I had to work until about 3:30pm. Then I went to the grocery store to pick up stuff for a last minute planned xmas eve dinner - a "festive" pork loin :) It was fun, Garrett and I opened some champagne and cooked dinner together. Along with the stuffed pork loin with a side of mushroom sauce, we had roasted new potatos and asparagus and it turned out really well! After eating we opened our stockings. I got 2 movies - Wall-e and the Sex in the City movie!! :) I also got some dark chocolate candy mix and the funniest part - hand warmer thingys... I forget what they are called, but they come individually wrapped and you shake them to get the chemical reaction going and they heat up. People usually put them in their gloves when skiing and stuff. Since I am ALWAYS cold, Garrett thought they would come in handy and now I am a ton! hahaha. I gave Garrett a book, some favorite candy and an itunes gift card. I wasn't able to get out and run due to cooking dinner and then also having to bake my chocolate rum cake for Christmas Day. We capped off Christmas Eve with "It's a Wonderful Life" and fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home