Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Thursday

Donating REALY does pay off!

A message from a dear friend of mine:

"My niece who is 21 is a Hodgkins Disease survivor of 1 year now. My husband, Mike, has CML, a chronic form of leukemia. I give to them frequently because research is key. Mike is benefiting from a miraculous drug, in my opinion, and I wish more people would have its benefits and stay as healthy as he has for as long as he has. He was diagnosed in October 2001. I am thankful every day for the health he can still claim, and we are much more hopeful than we were at first about his prognosis."

Your donations to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society make the research possible for "miraculous drugs" that have helped my friend's husband.

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2008 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

You are doing so amazing with your training and fundraising Shelby! WAY TO GO!!!! Luv you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home