Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Monday

MONDAY - 5am!

Although our Lake Merced buddy run was cancelled due to the mentor not being available... Annie and I still woke up at the crack of dawn (not even dawn YET) and went for our buddy run. Nothing exciting... but I guess the fact that I'm not ready to die after running for 30 minutes is a good thing.

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Jasmine B said...

Shelby,

This is a terrific recap...I just read through every entry. Way to go! I'm so excited to have you on the team...it's going to change your life. I'll see you tomorrow at track practice. I'm the long-haired girl in brown pants running towards the back of the pack.

Cheers,

Jasmine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home