Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Monday

Friday - Sunday = NOTHING :(

I was bad... I completely enjoyed my very lazy holiday weekend. Friday we were still at Grammy's in Atlanta and just hung out with Garrett's fam. Saturday we left early in the morning and got back to SF around noon. Productive day? Nope. But we did pick out our first Christmas tree together, an itty bitty one :) My first REAL tree! And then completely lazy butts the rest of the day. Sunday, Garrett woke up and went running and was scared to wake me up :( Dammit... I had no motivation to go later by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home