Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Tuesday

1/2 WAY TO MY FUNDRAISING GOAL!!!

I've passed the 1/2 way point!! Some really great friends donated the last few days and have now put me at $1,047! Woo HOOOO! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

I missed our honoree potluck last Saturday, but we are reminded of what we are running for and why we are working so hard at our fundraising. Every Saturday we have someone offer to tell us who they run for, it's really emotional for me, but also very inspiring to do my part, if it is just raising $2,000, to help people.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is the world's largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. Click here to see where your donations are going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home