Shelby's TNT experience

A blog of my experience with Team In Training. Friends & Family can follow my interesting journey from being a person who cannot stand to run to a person who will hopefully cross the finish line of a 1/2 marathon Febuary 1st!

Thursday

Monday Buddy Run - I don't do hail....

Our winter team has been SO lucky with no rain AND great sunny day weather for all of our training days... it rained all weekend EXCEPT the morning of our Saturday run in Marin! ...we new our luck would have to run out at some point and that was Monday.

I have been mentally preparing myself that I would have to run in the rain sooner or later and as the rain was coming down Sunday night I realized it would be Monday morning buddy run :( At 5:00am I get a text from Annie "are we still running? It's hailing!" I texted back "Hailing? Um, I'm going to say no, I don't do hail."

On the bright side, I got to go back to sleep for an hour :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home